Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NFS has moved from this site to nfs.guildportal.com - See the Global Announcement for more info on moving to our new site!
Due to the influx of bots we have removed the permissions allowing non-members to post. Sorry for the inconvenience.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is wrong with this picture?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is wrong with this picture? Empty What is wrong with this picture? Mon May 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Fautsin

What is wrong with this picture? Screen27

Am I just not understanding the way they have this screen set or is there a serious lack of Defense on this character. Any suggestions to what I need to be looking for or leveling?

2What is wrong with this picture? Empty Re: What is wrong with this picture? Mon May 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Layzlo

Layzlo

After weviewing de pwobwem, I hab discubbad that you awe lacking Ump. Twanswating into simple words, you awe SQUISHY.

3What is wrong with this picture? Empty Re: What is wrong with this picture? Mon May 30, 2011 8:51 pm

Fautsin

I don't wanna be THAT squishy.

4What is wrong with this picture? Empty Re: What is wrong with this picture? Tue May 31, 2011 4:33 pm

Hamncheese

Hamncheese

IMO... dont get hit.. simples xD

From What i can see.. your stats aint too much different to Moll's.. heres some shots of her stats
dunno if it will help...

What is wrong with this picture? Defenc10

What is wrong with this picture? More_d10
Defensive Stats

What is wrong with this picture? Offenc10
Offensive Stats

What is wrong with this picture? Basic_10
Basic Stats

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum